Advance Pharmaceutical manufacturing Co., Ltd. (APm), was found in year 2012 as a contract manufacturer for non-sterile products, located in Phra Nakorn Sri Ayutthaya, Thailand on 20,000 sqm of land. APm is licensed to manufacture non-sterile products for human (powders, tablets, hard gelatin capsules, liquid for both internal and external use, and semi-solid dosage forms) under the manufacturing license number 8/2555 issued by Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Thailand.
“To provide consistently high and safe quality pharmaceutical products to meet customer satisfaction, adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standard”
The main quality objective of Advance Pharmaceutical manufacturing Co., Ltd. is to ensure that customers receive high quality products that lead to effective therapeutic results with reasonable price and safety to use. This is achieved by placing particular emphasis on the development and manufacturing process as following.
• Selection of good raw materials from reliable suppliers, ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standard and U.S. or British Pharmacopeia
(USP or BP) standard
• Incorporating advanced machinery and technology into production process and analytical control of product quality
• Ensuring that processes required for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented, and maintained
• Enhancing the knowledge and skill of the staffs by providing adequate training and ensuring that all staffs understand the company Quality Policy and apply in the
performance of their tasks
• Paying attention to products delivery by having the right item in the right quantity at the right time at the right place for the right price in the right condition to the right customer
• Continuous improvement of operation in all company divisions based on QMS